TTF STYLE

 

_MG_3767

(VERSACE for H&M fierce necklace)

As you probably know, this year I enrolled at the Faculty of Textile Technology. Since I am a fashion blogger I couldn't help myself but notice all these crazy and very stylish fashionistas….

My inclinations towards crazy and everything uncommon made me write this post. I hope that my attempt at a streetstyle post was successful and that you'll like it.

So fashionistas, who is your best dressed favorite?

.....hugs and kisses by Mani.

Kao što već možda znate, ove godine sam se upisao na Tekstilno-tehnološki fakultet. Budući da sam ujedno i modni bloger nisam mogao ne primijetiti sve ove lude i stylish fashioniste. Moja sklonost ka ludom i neuobičajenom natjerala me je da napravim ovaj post. Nadam se da je moj pokušaj streetstyle posta bio uspješan i da će vam se svidjeti.

 

_MG_3645Isn’t this shirt fabulous?

 

_MG_3649

“I don’t care look” always looks so good.

 

_MG_3651

Queen of the Eighties <3

 

_MG_3658

Rockin’ navy look in cold Zagreb.

 

_MG_3667

She is wearing 50 years old granny’s shirt. Adorable.

 

_MG_3672

Sk8er boy posing like a professional model. Lovely shirt.

 

_MG_3709

Only she can pull off that genderbender look so good.

 

_MG_3742

She just never misses. Lovin’ the faux fur coat.

 

_MG_3763

I’m in love with the make-up and hair!

 

_MG_3765

Very fierce and edgy. Owner of that beautiful Versace necklace(above).

 

_MG_3772

She looks beautiful wearing this monochromatic look! Doesn’t she?

 

mg3741

All in black….simple but very powerful!

 

_MG_3770

_MG_3771

Romantic and beautiful headpiece.

 

Last but not least my dear friend Nina. She was my photographer and I am very thankful for this amazing pictures. You can check out her work HERE.

 

_MG_3687

 

FASHION IMPERATIVE zahvaljuje svima koji su hrabro stali pred naš objektiv.

 

GFC - FACEBOOK - BLOGLOVIN’

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM