Pembe ya da Mavi.. / Pink or Blue..

Audrey Hepburn'un bir sözünden esinlendim bu defa:
This time one of Audrey Hepburn's quote inspired me:
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is a new day and I believe in miracles."

Sonra düşündüm ki ben de maviye inanıyorum..
Then I thought and found out that I believe in blue..

Giydiklerim size ne kadar ilham verir bilemem ama bu fotoğraflar çekilirken gerçekten mutluydum..
I don't how much this post inspired you but I was really happy while these are taken..

Ceket / Jacket: Debenhams
Kazak / Jumper: Boyner
Jeans: Pull & Bear (new)
Çanta / Bag: H&M (new)
(ve evet doğru görüyorsunuz, çantam kalp şeklinde ;) / (and yes you see it right, my bag is heart-shaped ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM