Bikini Aşkına!

JETS by Jessika Allen White Label  JETS by Jessika Allen White Label 
JETS by Jessica Allen White Label
Klasik Net-a-Porter turumda karşıma bu iki güzellik çıktı. Belki bikinilerden bahsetmek için çook erken ama bikiniyi giydiğimizde fıstık gibi olmaya çalışmak için erken değil :D 
While one of my classic Net-a-Porter tours, I bumped to these beautiful beachwear. I know it may be too early to talk about bikinis but it's not too early to talk about working-out to fit in these :D

Ah bir de çağrışım yaptı, aklıma bir James Bond filmindeki Halle Berry'nin bikinisi geldi..
Btw. an association came to my mind: Halle Berry in a James Bond film..

Öyleyse, ben kendimi biraz daha spor yapmaya adıyorum :P
So don't search me here anymore, I'm going to gym :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM