Furla Candy Bag News

Geçtiğimiz yaz Furla'nın neon renkli Candy Bag'lerinden almadıysanız ve kış renkli size inanılmaz sıkıcı geldiyse müjde (aldıysanız da müjde) : Yepyeni Furla Glitter Candy Bags!
If you still don't have Furla Candy Bag yet and if the winter colours are too boring for you, then I have some good news (if you have one, I still have good news) : Furla Glitter Candy Bags!

Furla Glitter Candy Bag
Kırmızı simli yılbaşı ruhunun etkisiyle de gözüme tek kelimeyle muhteşem gözüktü.. Ama ben olsam aşağıdaki görselleri gördükten sonra simlilerden anında vazgeçerdim (ve vazgeçtim de :D).
That red glitter bag is such a good choice in the Christmas season but if I were you and saw the photos under these lines, I would change my mind (yes, I changed my mind :D).


FURLA candy rosa pitone.jpg



Ama bu fotoğraflar aramızda, başka hiçbir alışverişkolik bilmeyecek, söz mü? ;)
But these photos are top secret :P Promise me, you aren't going to tell other shopaholics about them ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM