OBSESSION & INSPIRATION: WHITE SHIRT

Hi fashionistas!
Lately, I am completely obsessed with the white shirt! Such a simple piece of clothing you all have in your closet, I'm sure!


Pozdrav fashioniste!
U zadnje vrijeme potpuno sam opsjednuta bijelom košuljom! Tako jednostavan komad odjeće sigurno svi imate u ormaru.

 
You can dress up and look fabulous for the night with a great piece of jewelry or dress down and look professional for a job.  It's really awesome and usable piece of clothing, you have to admit! I found some inspiring street style photos, I hope you will like it as much as I do!
 
Sa malo nakita možete se srediti i izgledati fabulous za noć, ili jednostavno profesionalno za posao ili neko casual izdanje. stvarno odličan i iskoristiv komad odjeće, morate priznati! Pronašla sam neke inspirirajuće street style fotke, nadam se da će vam se svidjeti koliko i meni!

…stay fabulous!
Antonia
 
White shirt inspired outfit
 
I have to mention that lovely Carla gave us an award! We are very grateful. especially because Mani & I enjoy reading her blog! Check out Cougar Vintage!

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM