New In - Marni for H&M

Wishlist'imde olan iki aksesuarı bulabildim! Aklımda bir tek metalik topuklu ayakkabı kaldı ama o da duyduğum kadarıyla mağazaya hiç gelmemiş..
I could find two accessories from my wishlist! I just had metallic heels on my mind but I heard that they didn't come to store..

 &

Bu koleksiyondan başka bir parça almadığım / alamadığım için üzgün değilim, siz de üzülmeyin bence.. Bir tasarımcı işbirliği bitiyor, 5-6 ay sonra yenisi geliyor ;) Benim merak ettiğim acaba sırada kim var?
I'm not sad that I couldn't / didn't buy any pieces from the collection and I can advice you not to be sad too.. One collaboration ends, other one starts ;) The thing is which will be the next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM