Little Black Dress

 Defilede ne giydiğim hakkında yazmasam olmazdı :) Aslında fazlasıyla kolaya kaçtım, küçük siyah elbiseyle :D
I didn't forget to write about my outfit at fashion show :) Actually I kept it classic with little black dress :D

 Kolyem Koton'dan, onu özellikle ters taktım! Farklı bir havası oldu :)
Necklace is from Koton, I wore it reverse on purpose! Now it has a different style :)

 Clutch Forever New, pek seviyorum kendilerini ;)
Clutch is Forever New, I like it a loot ;)

 Çok güzel bir fotoğraf olmasa da kombinin ana fikrini veriyor :) Özetle her kadının bir küçük siyah elbisesi olmalıı ;)
The photos isn't brilliant I know but you can see the point I guess :) In brief every woman should own at least one little black dress ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM