Marni at H&M Party

Malum 7 Mart akşamı Marni at H&M Party vardı.. Marni for H&M ürünlerini rahat rahat alabileceğimizin hayaliyle gittim tabi ki :) Ama daha etkinlik başlamadan yarım saat önce uzayıp giden kuyruktan başımıza ne geleceğini anladık :D
As you know there was Marni at H&M Party on March 7.. I went there with a dream of buying the pieces I want in a peaceful atmosphere :) I couldn't be more wrong!

 Ben de geçen yaz aldığım ama bir türlü giymeye fırsat bulamadığım asimetrik eteğimi giydim :) Benden beklenmeyecek bir şekilde kombinimin geri kalanı pastel tonlardı.. 
I finally wore the asymmetric skirt that I bought last summer but couldn't have a chance to wear :) In an unexpected way the rest of my outfit was nude..


Bluz / Blouse: Koton
Etek / Skirt: H&M
Çanta & Babet / Bag & Ballerinas: New Look
Yüzükler / Rings: Tresera - H&M

  
 Günün en güzel yanı blogger arkadaşlarımla ve tanıdığım ama tanışmadığım bloggerlarla bir arada olmak oldu :) Parti bahane de diyebiliriz buna ;)
The best side of the day was spending some time with my blogger friends and meet the bloggers I know but didn't meet :) Party was just an excuse to get together ;) 
Duygu, Rainbow Gatherer, Rookie Icon, Pinky Fashion, Aysstyle, Wear a Smile, C-Bellle, Fashion by My Choice

Bu kalabalıkta istediğim parçaların 3'te 2'sini edinmiş olmam bir mucize oldu.. Bugün gelecek ikinci postumu bekleyiin!
In that crowd I got two pieces on my wishlist, like a miracle.. Wait for my next post today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM