ELLE Ayın Blogger Adayı!

Herkese merhabaa :) Cuma gününün sürprizi benim için Elle Türkiye'nin Ayın Bloggerı yarışmasına aday gösterilmiş olmam oldu! Bilgisayarın karşısında şok geçirdim :D
Hey everybody :) On Friday a surprise was waiting for me, I'm nominated for Elle Turkey's Blogger of the Month competition! I was totally shocked :D

Her ne kadar seçilen fotoğrafım en en iyilerden olmasa da, eminim ki siz benim stilimi & fotoğraflarımı biliyorsunuz :) Geriye sizden desteklerinizi istemek kalıyor, hadi beni Ayın Bloggerı yapıın ;)
The photo that they chose isn't the best one but I'm sure that you all know my style & photos :) So the only left is to ask for your support, let me be the Blogger of the Month ;)

SON GÜNLER! DESTEKLEMEDEN GEÇMEYİN!
LAST TWO DAYS! PLEASE SUPPORT ME!
Linkteki fotoğrafı "Beğen"melisiniz / You should "Like" this photo:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM