Oje Nirvanası - China Glaze Atlantis

Ne zamandır aklımdaydı bu ojeyi almak.. Elime geçtiği an sürmeden edemedim ve düşündüm, eğer bu ojeyse bugüne kadar sürdüklerim neydi diye? 
Since a long time this nail polish was on my mind.. Finally I got it and I wore it first day it came :) And I thought afterwards that if this is a nail polish, what were the ones I wore before?

Bolca simden bahsediyoruz :) Yeşilimsi bazlı olsa da simlerin holografik olmaları esas farkı yaratıyor..
We're talking about some serious glitter stuff :) It's glitter is holographic.. Amazing, isn't it?

(flaşlı çekim - w/ flash)
Tüm hafta boyunca hiç oje sürmedim ama tırnaklarım durdu durdu, tam süreceğim gün kırıldı! Yine de oje o kadar güzel ki, ne fark eder yahu dedirtti bana :D
My nails were long until I decided to wear some nail polish! But even this couldn't effect me :D

(flaşsız çekim - w/o flash)
Her şekilde çok güzel, her şekilde çok parlak.. Bu ojeyi edinmediyseniz cidden çook şey kaçırıyorsunuz ;)
It's beautiful in every way, and very shiny.. I mean really, you are missing lots of thing without this one ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM