Skulls

Farkında değiliz belki ama bazı şeyler sadece bir ünlü giydi diye trend olmuyor. Moda ciddi anlamda eğlence hayatından, sanattan, müzikten ilham alıyor.. Sadece Akaretler'de bu iki kurukafaya rastladım, tesadüfün böylesi :)
People usually think that celebrities set the trends but actually entertainment sector, art, music, life on the street set the trends.. I came across to these skulls on a shopping street, what a coincidence :)

Kurukafalı kolye veya bileklik istiyordum, gökte ararken yerde buldum. Renkleri de tam yazlık, bol bol kullanıcam ;)
I was willing such a necklace or bracelet, as I lost my hope I found one. Lucky me ;) They are also very nice for summer..

Bu da kombinin geri kalanı! En olmadık diye düşünülen renklerin aslında doğru bir kullanımla bir arada çok çok güzel de olabileceği ne yazık ki gözden kaçıyor :( En azından siz bir şans verin :D
Rest of the outfit! Give a chance to mixing colours that you always think they wont go well together :)

Kolyeler / Necklaces: Indus
T-Shirt: Crazy
Etek / Skirt: Mango

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM