Mint : Clarie's 38

2012'ye girerken tırnaklarımda bu renk vardı.. Trend oldu :) O günden kanıt olabilecek bir fotoğrafım yok ama şahitlerim var, sayılır mı? 
While we were counting down for 2012, I had this colour on my nails.. And it became the trend :) There is no photo, so I can't proof it but I have some witnesses, does this count? 

 Bu "mint" ojenin benzerleri olsa da bende, en en favorim bu! Zaten bu minicik şişeyi yarıladım çoktan :)
In my mint nail polish collection this one is my favourite! I may used more than half of this tiny bottle :)

 Bu arada bugün benim için çook yoğun olacak. Umarım ojelerim bu tempoyu kaldırabilir, ne olur olmaz diye çantama attım yine de ;) Günün geri kalanında yeni bir yazı bulamazsanız şaşırmayın, daha fazlasını hazırlamak için iş başında olucam!
And today is going to be a busy day for me. Hope my polishes can handle with that, for extreme situations I put it in my bag ;) Don't worry if you can't see more new posts today because I'll be working to make new ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM