Ters French

 Bu fotoğrafı dün öğleden sonra gördüm, anında Facebook'ta paylaştım ve bir saat sonra yapmaya karar verdim :) *ilk görüşte aşk*
I saw this photo yesterday afternoon, immediately shared that on Facebook and after an hour decided to make it :) *love at first sight*

Farklı renk seçimleri sonucunda benimkisi böyle oldu! Bir nail - art fırçasıyla yapımı hiiç zor değil. Ama ben mat bir oje seçmiştim, bir tek o durumu zorlaştırdı.. Çok beğendim, tekrar bambaşka renklerle yaparım :)
I chose different colours and this one came out! All you need to is a nail-art brush. The blue I used was matte, it made the situation a bit harder.. But I loved this style, I'm going to do it again with different colours :)

Taban rengi / Base colour: Golden Rose 111
Mavi / Blue: Claire's Matte 25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM