Marni for H&M - Be Ready!

8 Mart'a az, çok az kaldı.. Dün tüm koleksiyon görselleri yayınlanınca farkettim. 
Koleksiyon görsellerinin yayınlanması = neler alıcağımızı önceden seçmek!
There is a not much time left until March 8.. When the full collection lookbook released, I finally noticed that.
The full collection = choosing what we will buy before!

Yayınlanan lookbook'tan bu üç görünüm favorim oldu. Ama bana sorarsanız kıyafetler bahane, aksesuarlar şa-ha-nee:
My favourite three look from lookbook are these. But if you ask me don't lose time with clothes, accessories rock this time:


Ama ben erkek olsaydım bu yazı büyük ihtmalle şöyle gelişirdi:
If I would a man, this post probably start like this:

Lookbook'tan favorilerim bu üç görünüm. Koleksiyondaki gömlekler ve kravatlar kalbimi çaldı, gardrobuma mutlaka dahil olacaklar:
My three favourite looks. I loved the shirts and ties from the collection, must-have:

"O gün" (8 Mart) geldiğinde mahşer kalabalığında bu ayakkabının peşinden koşmak için erkek olmam gerekmiyor ;)
Thanks God fashion became soo unisex (and my feet aren't so tiny), so when "that day" comes I'll check out these sneakers too ;)

Önemli bir detay: Fiyatlar Versace for H&M'den daha uygun 10 - 150$ arası..
An important details: Prices are more affordable than Versace for H&M, between 10 - 150$..

Sizde durumlar nasıl, hangi parçaları gözünüze kestirdiniz? :)
How about you, which pieces you think you'll buy? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM