Fuşya Simli Tırnaklar / Fuchsia Glitter on My Nails

 Bu aralar bildiğiniz üzere sıkıcı manikürlere hiç tahammülüm yok! Geçen gün ne sürsem diye oje kutularımdan birini eşelerken bu bol simli ojeye denk geldim, o günden beri aklımdaydı sürmek :)
Nowadays I can't stand to boring manicures, as you know! While I was digging one of my nail polish stack to find what to wear that day, I found this fuchsia glitter :)

 Aslında iki zıt renk kullanılabilirdi ama ben pembiş pembiş olsun istedim ^^ 
Actually I could also do it with an opposite colour but I wanted to make it pink ^^
Tabandaki pembe Claire's mat oje, no 29.
Base pink is Claire's matte nail polish, no 29.

 Ve simli oje de şaşırtıcı bir biçimde Golden Rose Care + Strong serisinden 160 numara.
And surprisingly fuchsia glitter is from Golden Rose's Care + Strong series, no 160.

Aslında tırnakta çok daha canlı duruyorlar, ben çok sevdim.. Eğer siz de beğendiyseniz güzel haber aynı ojenin moru ve yeşilini de buldum, her an sürebilirimm *.*
On my nails they look much more bright and I loved it.. If you also liked them, I have good news for you: I found it's purple and green one, I can try them in any minute *.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM