Sugar - Coated.

Gardrobumda bana bakan şeker renkli atletlere kayıtsız kalamadım :) Yalnız malum hava koşulları beni kat kat giyinmeye zorladı.. Bu kombini altına babetlerle giyebilmek isterdim!
I couldn't resist candy coloured tanktops in my wardrobe :) But because of the cold weather I wore them layered.. I wish I could wear my ballerinas instead of boots!


 Üç çizgili efsane! Saygımız sonsuz ;)
Three striped legend! Respect ;)

Ve kelebek kolyeyle son dokunuşu yaptım.. Hala kışı yaşasak da sanırım ben zihnimde çooktan ilkbaharı getirdim :D
And the last touch with butterfly.. Even though we are still living winter, for my body & mind it's already spring :D

Pembe atlet / Pink top: T-Box
Lila atlet / Lilac top: Zara
Sweatshirt: Adidas
Kolye / Necklace: So Chic (doğum günü hediyesi / birthday gift)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM