Müzik Köşesi / Listen Now: Of Monsters and Men

Bu defaki köşeye kimi yazsam bilemedim, karar veremeyince bir haftayı atladım.. Sonunda bu yazı ortaya çıktı! Artık müzik yazılarını "hafta ortası dopingi" olarak almayı tercih ediyorum :)
Today it was hardto decide, which group I should write.. Finally here it is my "Listen Now" post! I get my weekly dose of music in the middle of the week as a doping :)

Bu defaki grup İzlanda'dan. Soğuk ülkeli insanların müzikleri daha derine işliyor, bence. 2010 yılında kurulmuşlar, çabuk keşfettim sayılır :) Türünü söylemeye gerek bile yok, indie folk.. ;)
These time our group is form Iceland. I think the music from the cold countries impresses me much more. This band is formed in 2010, this means that I'm not that late :) Should I mention the genre, indie folk? ;)

Ben onları "Little Talks"la tanıdım; umut verici, beni neşelendiren bir şarkı. Bunun dışında birçok şarkılarını seviyorum aslında.. Belki "King & Lionheart"ı, "Your Bones"u daha fazla seviyorum o kadar :) Hele ki can sıkıcı bir havada çok iyi giderler!
I meet them, thanks to"Little Talks"; which is a hopeful and cheering song. Except it I love many of their songs actually.. Maybe I love "King & Lionheart" and "Your Bones" a bit more :) And their songs go really well with depressing weather!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM

Megan Fox Wallpapers