Not Oscars, It's Me!

Oscar Töreni'nde kim ne giydi, ben bu konuda ne düşünüyorum yazısından önce bence en mühim mesele benim ne giydiğim :P Şaka bir yana, Oscar postları yağmur gibi yağarken yazısını yazmak içimden gelmiyor.. En iyisi ortalığın sakinleşmesini beklemek :)
Posting what I wore is more important than "who wore what at Oscars" post, I think :P Besides the joke, I'm not into making a long post while others posting like rain.. Best is waiting to others calm down :)


Haftasonundan neon sarı.. Birkaç saatlik alışveriş (aradığını bulamama da diyebiliriz) turundan sonra gönül rahatlığıyla diyebilirim ki bu yaz her yer sarı, turuncu ve pembe olacak! Eh, bu gidişle ben 30'larımdan önce gardrobuma pudra tonlarında şeyleri sokamam heralde :D
Neon yellow from the weekend.. After a few hours long at shopping centre, I can tell you that everywhere going to be in yellow, orange and pink this summer! This means I probably won't wear calm tones until I'll be 30 :D

Kazak & Şort / Jumper & Shorts: Mango
Çanta / Bag: H&M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM

Megan Fox Wallpapers