Back to School

2 haftalık "Hayat ne güzel" sürecinin ardından okul hayatı yeniden start aldı! Siz bu satırları okurken ben çok uzaklarda -okulda- olacağım bu sefer.. 
After a 2-week-long "Life is fun" term my school life starts again! While you are reading these lines, I'll be far away -at school- this time..

 Tırnaklar kısaltıldı. Browni de son moral, çaktırmayıın ;)
I shorten my nails. Browni is the last fun, sshh ;)

Çok sade ve tırnakları çok temiz gösteren bir renk seçtim bu defa! Ve inanamayacaksınız ama şişeyi böylece bitirmiş oldum :D Bu oje çok çok sevdiklerimden öneririm: Golden Rose 06
This time I chose a very simple colour! And finished that bottle :D I really like this one because it shows my nails clean and well-cared: Golden Rose 06

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM

Megan Fox Wallpapers