Winter Color-Block

 
 Kışın color-block olmaz mıı? Mango indiriminden edindiğim sayılı parçalardan biri bu üst. Yazın neonları kışınsa kırmızı/bordo-beyaz-gri güzel kombinasyonlar oluşturuyor :)
Do you think that I can't colorblock in winter? I bought this top from Mango sale. In summer neons and in winter colours like red/bordeu-white-gray make nice combinations :)

 Ben deliyim ya azıcık, canım kışın da yazlık şortlarımdan birini giymek isteyebilir hanii :D İçine Penti'nin simsiyah çorabını giyince problem kalmadı ama :)
As you know I can be crazy sometimes, I can want to wear my favourite pair of shorts in the middle of winter :D But when I wear my ultra-black Penti tights, it's OK :)

Sanırım sorun bende, bir şey aşırı trend olmuşken elim ona gitmiyor, daha sonrasında içimden geliyor..
I think that problem is about me.. When something is really trend I don't want it but then suddenly I become interested in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM