DIY Spot - On Skirt

SAG Awards töreni hakkında yazmayı reddediyorum.. En azından şimdilik.. Onun yerine bir DIY fikrine ne dersiniz?
I don't want to write about SAG Awards, at least for now.. Instead of that do you prefer a DIY idea?

Puantiyeleri herkes seviyordur sanırım, bir de David Koma tasarımlarına bayılıyorsanız bu tam sizlik o zaman :) Ben de çok beğendim bu fikri, üstelik için dikme kısmı olmadığı için kendi başıma yapabilirim.. Geriye bir tek deri etek bulmam kaldı ;)
Most of the fashionistas love polka-dots and I think there is not so many exceptions. And if you love David Koma's designs, this is a perfect DIY for you :) I liked the idea a lot and there is no sewing in this project, which means I can really do that.. The only thing is I must find a leather skirt now ;)

Ve bana sorarsanız benzer teknikle Marc Jacobs'un puantiyeli eteklerinin üstesinden de gelebilirsiniz:
And if you ask me, you can do Marc Jacobs polka-dot skirts with the same technique:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM