Eğlenceli Desenler / Fun Prints

Son zamanlarda iyiden iyiye erkek giyimini takip etmem nedir? Aslında suç bende değil, erkekler için son zamanlarda çok çok güzel ürünler tasarlanıyor! 
Day by day I'm being more and more curious about men's fashion. Actually it isn't my fault, it's designer's.. because they always design so beautiful pieces!

 
Prada'nın S/S12 koleksiyonu bu konuda inanılmaz başarılı olmuş, desenlere hayranlıkla bakıyorum:
Prada S/S12 is one of those, I'm curious about; I really liked those fun prints:

Prada sesimizi duysun, evet S/S12 kadın koleksiyonun beni benden aldı ama biz kıskanırız, hani bizim eğlenceli desenlerimiz? :D
I know that S/S12 women collection was also amazing buut you know that we're women and capable of being jealous easily :D

Şimdiden size güzel haftalar :)
I wish a nice week to all :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM