The White Witch a.k.a. Tilda Swinton

Bilen bilir, Tilda Swinton resmi olarak hayatlarımıza (en azından benimkine) Narnia Günlükleri serisiyle girmiştir. O günlerde belki bir nevi "Buz Kraliçesi" olduğu için hayran kaldıysam şimdi de tarzına o derece bayılıyorum!
As you might know, Tilda Swinton came into our lives (or just to mine) officially with Narnia Chronicles film series. At that time I adored her because she was "The Ice Queen" that I wanted to be but now I'm adoring her because of her unique style as much as I adored her at those times!


  Yıl olmuş 2012, ben Altın Küre Ödül Töreni'ni biraz geriden takip ediyorum.. Ne giydiğini hep merak ettiğim isimlerden. Haider Ackermann'dan bir parça seçeceğini tahmin ediyorum elbet ama bu denli hayran kalacağımı bilmiyorum tabii günün ilk saatlerinde. Bir bakıyorum ki:
Now it's the year 2012, I'm trying to catch the news of Golden Globe.. She was the one of the people that I'm really curious about what she wore. I'm guessing that she will wear Haider Ackermann but don't expect to love it so much. And I see that:

 
Geriye söylenecek pek bir şey kalmıyor :)
Nothing to add more, the look speaks itself :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM