NimoStylo Buluşması :)

Dün Nimo Stylo'nun Eba Design Butik'te düzenlediği buluşma vardı! Nimo hazır İstanbul'a gelmişken gitmemek olmazdı tabi :) 
Yesterday I was at Eba Design Butique for Nimo Stylo's meeting! She was in Istanbul and there was no chance to me to miss that event :)

Buluşmanın ev sahibeleri:
Hostesses of the event:

Önce ne giydiğimi göstereyim, sonra size ne kadar çok bloggerla tanıştığımı teker teker sayıcam :)
Let me show you what I wore first, than I'm going to try list down all the bloggers I met :)


Kazak & Kalem etek: H&M
Cropped Pullover & Pencil Skirt: H&M

Fermuar detaylarını çook seviyorum, orjinalinde fermuar arkasında ama ben eteği tam ters giydim ;)
I'm a huge fan of zip details, so I wore the skirt reverse ;)

Bu kolye de kendi tasarımım olurlar ^.^ Beğenip beğenmediğinizi merak ediyorum :)
İlhamım Aztek desenleri, ilk siparişi annem verdi :D
And this necklace is my own design ^.^ I'm curious about your comments :)
My inspiration was Aztec prints and my mom already ordered one :D

Toplu fotoğraf kısmı:
Group photo time:


Şimdi sayıyorum bakalım kimlerle tanışmışım, unuttuklarım varsa mutlaka ekleyin :)
These are the ones that I remember their name, please add the ones that I forgot :)


Son olarak biz bu kurabiyenin güzelliğini napıcaz? :)
How nice is this cookie? I'm sure it's delicious too :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM