OUTFIT POST: VINTAGE LOVE

 


My dearest fashionistas, how are you?

Recently, Mani had shown you his very first outfit post, the outfit he wore for day 3 of Croatian Fashion Week. My photos were unfortunately delated so you could not see the details- Too bed.
Mani and I were hanging out the other day and I was wearing this romantic and playful look. It was inspired by this midi vintage pleated skirt. I’m sure you all know how huge these skirts are this season and the same thing was 20 years sgo! Crazy, ha? I combined it with the floral print shirt which is a new piece in my closet, I just love it! I chose the ankle boots wedges which makes the whole outfit more casual.
What do you think?


* Thanks Mani for the photos!

 

DSCN6548

Drage moje fashioniste, kako ste?
Mani je nedavno imao svoj prvi outfit post s Cro a portera. Moje su se slike nažalost izbrisale pa niste mogli vidjeti detalje. No pustimo sad to. Mani i ja smo se zabavljali neki dan, a nosila sam ovaj zaigrani, romantični look. Inspiriran je ovom midi vintage plisiranom suknjom koja je inače it komad sezone a ista stvar je bila prije 20 godina! Mislim da je zbilja odličan komad jer se može skombinirati na mnogo načina, zar ne? Kombinirala sam je s košuljicom floral printa koja je novi komad u ormaru! Košulje naprosto obožavam. Izabrala sam gležnjače na punu petu koje cijeli outfit čine više casual.
Što mislite?
 
*Mani zaslužan za fotke.
 
 
Antonia
 
 DSCN6546
DSCN6516
DSCN6568DSCN6531
DSCN6488
 
 
 
FOLLOW FASHION IMPERATIVE
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM