İstiyorum: Şeffaf Gözlük / Wanted: Transparent Glasses

Gözlük kullandığımı hepiniz zaten biliyorsunuzdur, şimdiye kadar lense ihtiyaç duymadığım için kullanmadım. Yakın zamanda lens konusu da gündeme gelecek ama gözlük takmaya da artık epey alıştım, seviyorum hatta :) Herkes lens takıyor, gözlük benim ayrıcalığım ;)
You all know that I use glasses, I never need contacts that's why I don't use them. Probably I'll also get some contacts but after all those years I really like/love wearing glasses :)
And everybody uses contacts, this is my difference ;)

Şimdi sıra son birkaç gündür karşıma çıkan gözlüklerde:
And here is a few really nice glasses I found:
Cutler & Gross
Bu gözlükler yaz sezonundan ama o kadar çok beğendim ki, gerekirse peşlerine düşerim :D Özellikle mavisinin tabi :)  Cutler & Gross'ları Akmerkez'deki Opal Optik'te veya Harvey Nichols'ta bulabilirsiniz.
These are from summer collection but I loved them so much, I must get the blue one :D
You can find Cutler & Gross at Akmerkez Opal Optic-Store and Harvey Nichols in Istanbul.

super-crystal-glasses
Super - Crystal
Yine beğendiğim başka bir model, hem çok sade hem her şeye uyacak tarzda.
Another model that I liked, it's simple, it can look good with everything.

Super - Paloma Crystal
Son olarak Super'ın başka bir modeli. Daha "vintage"ımsı bir havası var ama bana bu tarzın ne kadar yakıştığından emin değilim.. Super'lar Türkiye'de satılıyor mu tam bilmiyorum, bilgisi olan varsa lütfen söylesin :)
And the last one is another model of Super. It's kinda in a "vintage" style and I'm not pretty sure that this vintage/vintag-y stuff looks good on me.. I don't know where I can find these Super's, but if you know please tell me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM