Franken: Neon Günbatımı / Sunset Cocktail

Eveet, yepyeni bir franken yaptım. Tarifi Nemolatte'den ama benimkisi daha turuncumsu belki biraz daha koyu oldu. Yine de ben çok sevdim!
Yeayy, I made a new franken. Its recipe is from Nemolatte but my edition is oranger and darker I guess. Still I loved it!


Bu tonlar bronz tende harikalar yaratabilir..
This tones goes best with sun-tan..

Tüm ihtiyacınız olan şey; bir neon turuncu, bir neon pembe, bir de beyaz oje. Gerisi size kalmış! Ben Gabrini'nin neon ojelerini ve Rimmel London'un beyaz french ojesini kullandım..
All you need is one neon orange, one neon pink and one white nail polish. The rest is up to you! I used Gabrini's neon polishes and Rimmel London's white polish for french mani..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM