500 Days of Summer

Aslında kafamda son zamanlarda izlediğim tüüm filmleri bir araya toplamak vardı ama gördüğünüz gibi kafama esti ve teker teker ele almak istedim.. Haftaya da güzel bir başlangıç yapmış oluruz hem, dimi?
Actually I was thinking of making a huge post about all the films I wastched recently but as you see I changed my mind and I want to tell a bit about my favourite of all.

500 days of summer
Film bitince neden daha önce izlemedim üzüldüm. Ertesi günlerde bir daha bir daha izlemek istedim ki çoğu film için yaşadığım bir durum değildir bu.
I wished I watched it before. Next few days I wanted to watch it again and again - btw. I get this feeling really rare.

Öyle vıcık vıcık aşk filmlerinden sanmayın sakın, sonu ne tam mutlu bir son ne de mutsuz, açık uçlu biraz. Aynı gerçek hayatta olabilecek şeyler.
Don't think it's a classic love film. It doesn't have a happy end, either a sad end, it's a bit open. Like the things that happen in real life.

500 days of summer
Bu not izleyenler için: Benim en sevdiğim sahne. 
Anahtar kelime: Ikea, Yatak odası, Çinli aile.
This part is for the ones who watched it already: My favourite scene.
Key words: Ikea, Bedroom, Chinese family.

Bir de bu film içinizdeki The Smiths sevgisini üçe beşe katlayabilir. Bunu haftalarca ve hala da dinliyorum:
Last of all this film can make you love The Smiths or make you love them more. I have mostly listened this:

İzleyin, izletin, güzel ötesi bir filmdir :)
Watch it, force people to watch it because it's an amazing film :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM