Kim Kardashian Compares Herself To Virgin Mary

"Says if she 40 and without a kid she might consider artificial insemination which would *make her feel like virgin mary*"



The reality star compared herself to the mother of Jesus during an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians while on a dinner date with her sister Kourtney's beau Scott Disick and his friend Raul.



"I think if I'm 40 and don't have any kids and I'm not married, I would have a baby. Artificially inseminated," Kim said, before asking if she'd be able to see pictures of potentia



"I would feel like Mary, like Jesus is my baby, you know?"



The comments come days after the star confessed her mother put her on birth control pills at the age of 14.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM