H&M Blue My Mind

H&M Türkiye'ye inatla kozmetik ürünlerini getirmiyor, ben de inatla her yurtdışına çıkışımda toplayıp getiriyorum. Özellikle ojelerinin hastasıyım :)
H&M doesn't bring it's cosmetic products to Turkey but I didn't give up to buy them, when I travel abroad. Especially I love H&M nail polishes :)

Ben de olmayan bir mavi tonu buldum! Kremsi bir yapısı var, sürümü çok rahat ve rengine aşık oldum. Fiyatları 4 Euro civarında, biraz fazla gelebilir ama ben kalitelerinden memnun olduğum için değişik renklerini alıyorum daima. Yurtdışı seyahatlerinizde aklınızda olsun ;)
I found a blue shade which I didn't have until now! It has a creme finish, its applications is easy and I really fell in love with this shade. Their prices are about 4 Euros, it may sound a bit a lot but it totally worths it. Note down this for your upcoming journeys ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM