Bebek Şenliği

Bebek Şenliği dehşet kalabalık ve biraz da karmaşık oluşu yüzünden her sene kaçırmadan takip ettiğim bir etkinlik değil ama bu sene stand açan bloggerlar için uğradım.. Şimdi de gözüme çarpanlar :)
Bebek Şenliği is a local fest which I normally not catch up a lot because of the enormous crowd and chaos but this year I went there for my blogger friends.. Here I brought a bit from the fest :)

Did ve çantaları. Zeto'yla tanışamadık ama bir dahaki sefer için umutluyum!
Did and her bags. We couldn't meet Zeto, hope we can finally meet next time!
Rengarenk tütüler ve Mutlu Önlükler'in bu muzip önlüğüne bayıldım <3
These colourful tutus and funny apron stole my heart <3

 Ve Love without Cause standına uğramadan olmaz. Paketleri bile güzel yahu :D
And I also saw Love without Cause designs. Even their packages are beautiful :D

Ayrıca Kariyer Eğitim Kurumları'nın standında T-shirt boyama workshop'u vardı, ben de dahil oldum ama o kadar da yetenekli olmadığımı keşfettim :(
Besides there was a workshop of a fashion design & beauty course, I also painted my shirt but I also discovered that I'm not that much talented :(

Şenlik kombinim T-shirt & kot ikilisi olduğu için çekim yapma gereği duymadım ama arm party olayına ben de bulaştım, duyurulur! Soldan sağa: Topshop, H&M Men, Accessorize.
My fest outfit wasn't special, just a pair of jeans and T-shirt, but I'm happy to announce you that I also have an armful of party! Left to right: Topshop, H&M Men, Accessorize.

Sırada GalataModa var orada olacak mısınız?
GalataModa is up next. Who wants to hear about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM