Essence - Where is the Party?

Birkaç gün boyunca Rimmel'ın Blue My Mind ojesine (gelecek kıyafet yazılarında göreceksiniz) yapışık yaşadıktan sonra Essence ojelerden yeni aldığım rengi denedim. Daha önceden denediğim bir markaydı, krem yapılı simsiz ojelerini de öneririm!
After I spend my couple of days with Rimmel Blue My Mind, finally I tried the only Essence nail polish I recently got. This wasn't my first time with Essence, I can also advice you its nail polishes with creme finish!

Where is the Party biraz cilveli bir renk :) Tırnağınıza sürdüğünüzde mor gibi dursa da güneş ışığını görür görmez yeşile ve nadiren de maviye dönmeye çok meyilli :D Fırçası güzel, yapısı güzel, sadece kalıcılığı daha iyi olsa daha da güzel olurdu.
Where is the Party is kinda flirtatious colour :) It looks like purple while you are applying then becomes green or rarely blue under sunshine :D I'm fine with its brush, formulation but it would be perfect, if it could last a bit more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM