GRAVE YARD RATS KILL 6 MONTHS OLD BABY, MOTHER COULDN'T HELP

Lunathi
On the morning of Sunday June 10, 2012, Mrs Nthabiseng lay her 6-month old baby boy down on the bed next to her. She breastfed him, watched as he went to sleep, and soon fell asleep herself.

A few hours later, she woke up to find that giant rats had been eating her baby's face!

"My child's mouth was covered in blood and his eyes had terrible cuts. I called an ambulance and my son was taken to Leratong Hospital," Nthabiseng Mgangame (27) said.

But late that night she got a call that her son, Philandar, had died. The baby was buried yesterday at Lenasia cemetery.
Nthabiseng and other residents said evil rats were taking over Spooktown in Bekkersdal, west of Joburg.

"They come from the graveyard and invade our shacks at night. I felt like someone was hitting me on the face. I was asleep but I tried to fight it off. Eventually I woke up and that's when I saw cuts on my face and blood coming out of my mouth. The rats nibbled on my eyes and I could not see clearly when I woke up," said another neighbor, Ntswaki Malomane (23) who had also been attacked by the rats.

this is what the giant rats look like
Ntswaki was also taken to hospital and treated for rat bites.

Another baby {Lunathi Dwadwa in photo} was also eaten and killed by rats, her mother said ''I can't forget how ugly my child looked after her eyes were ripped out".

Lunathi was eaten from her eyebrows to her cheeks, and her other eye was hanging by a piece of flesh.'

Source: Daily sun and Daily mail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM