COUCH Magazine

Seyahate çıkmayı yeni yerleri keşfetmek kadar, yeni şeyler de keşfedebildiğim için seviyorum.. Yurtdışına çıktığımda sevdiğim yabancı dergileri almadan dönmem, bu defa sevdiğim dergilerin yanı sıra gözüme çarpan Couch - Mag'i biraz fazla sevdim :) 
I love travelling not just beacuse of being able to see new places, also discovering new things.. When I travel abroad, I get my favourite foreign magazines but this time I also discovered a new one: Couch - Mag :)

Dekorasyon & Moda dergisi. Rengarenk içeriği, eğlenceli dilini sevdim. İçeriği farklı tasarımlar, güzel DIY fikirleri ve moda önerileriyle dolu :) Dili Almanca olsa da ben okurum, olmadı resimlerine bakarım diyenler Almanya, Avusturya, İsviçre, Fransa, İtalya, İspanya ve Lüksemburg'da bulabilir. Ben de İstanbul'da Alman Kitabevi'nde bulabilmeyi umuyorum!
It's a decoration & fashion magazine. I loved its colourful content and chatty language. It's full of creative designs, nice DIY ideas and fashion tips :) If you say I can give it a try even it's German or at least just look at the photos, you can find Couch in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain or Luxemburg. And I hope to find it at German Bookstore in Istanbul!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM