OUTFIT POST: TOUCH OF LEATHER

 

FI3

Hello everyone!

The look that I wore on Friday at Cro-a-Porter was the real me. Minimalistic, including two classics-white and black, a little bit of leather and pointy shoes.

I added neon details, Zara bag and H & M necklace, and burgundy pants which are my absolute number one this winter.
That’s it, I just wanted to thank Ana for instructions on managing my own camera :)


Look koji sam nosila u petak na Cro-a-Porter-u je nekako bio najviše ja. Minimalističko, uključujući dva klasika- bijelu i crnu, malo kože i špicoke. Dodala sam malo neonskih detalja, Zarinu torbu i H&M ogrlicu, i bordo hlače koje su mi apsolutni broj jedan ove zime.
Toliko od mene, još se samo želim zahvaliti Ani na uputama o rukovođenju mog vlastitog fotića :)

 

Antonia


FI1FIFI7FI4

Leather peplum top, shoes, bag: Zara// Pants & necklace: H&M// Blazer: Pull&Bear// Watch: Ice Watch

 

 

Find us on:

FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN’INSTAGRAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM