"the bridge"

Ben dolu dolu geçen bir moda haftasını Elif Cığızoğlu defilesiyle kapattım.. Koleksiyonun adı 'The Bridge' çünkü tasarımlarının dünden bugüne, bugünden yarına bir köprü olmasını istemiş. Her bir parçasını çok çok beğendiğim bir koleksiyondu ama üstteki ceketten sonra gözüm hiçbirini görmüyor. Köprüyü geçerken üstümde bunu görmek istiyorum, true love 
I ended a week full of fashion with Elif Cığızoğlu's show.. Her collection is named 'The Bridge' because she wanted her designs to be a bridge from past to present and from present to future. Although I liked every single piece in the collection very much, after seeing this jacket noone of them matters. I want to see this on me, while crossing the bridge and that's what I call true love 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM