Celine Girl

Blogumun benim ikinci evim olduğunu Antrepo'da geçen Fashion Week günlerinde anladım. Defile fotoğraflarından önce bir kombin molası ^^ Kim bilir bu karede kimin ayakkabısına, çantasına veya kıyafetine bakıyordum :)
I realized that my blog was my second home, while spending my days at Antrepo for Istanbul Fashion Week. Let's begin with an outfit post before the photos of fashion shows ^^ Can't remember to which bag / shoes or outfit I was staring at :)

Asos'ta ilk görüşte aşık olduğum bu kazakla "Statement Sweaters" serimin açılışına yapmış bulundum. Yazının başlığı 'Celine Girl' çünkü kombinin geri kalanını siyahlarla tamamlayınca Celine-vari çabasız şıklık anlayışına uyum sağladım. Hayatımın geri kalanı boyunca Celine ve Balenciaga'dan giyinip çok mutlu bir insan olabilirdim.. Sanırım asla sıkılmayacağım tarz budur!
This Asos sweater is great to start my "Statement Sweaters" series. This post is named 'Celine Girl' because I kept the rest simple but chic, adapting to Celine's unconventional way of being chic. I can wear Celine and Balenciaga items for the rest of my life and be a very happy person.. Probably only look that I won't get bored of someday!

Kazak & Botlar / Sweater & Booties: Asos
Deri tayt / Leather tights: Dorothy Perkins
Clutch: Vakko
Yüzük / Ring: Tresera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM