How to be Veve Akpofure::: the Highest Paid Video Model in Nigeria

Venita Akpofure02Venita Akpofure03Model and dancer, Venita "Vee" Akpofure tells twmagazine.net what it takes to be the highest paid video model in Nigeria.

Tell us about your background.

I grew up both in Delta State and London City. I attended Our Lady of Apostles, Benin and finished at Our Lady of Lourdes in London. I also attended a private English school St. Dunstan’s and finally Universities of Kingston and Hertfordshire.
read more + video after cut

What did you dream of becoming when you were younger?

A singer/performer.

Tell us how and why you became a video vixen?

I am not a video vixen. I resent that title. I am an all round model. I'm just more readily recognised as one because there is a significantly larger audience that watches TV where the videos are repeatedly played.

Is modelling a full time job?

Yes, I do it full time but I have introduced acting part time into my schedule now.

Do you enjoy doing it?

I enjoy everything I do. I look for new challenges within my work all the time. I love what I do, so every second is worth it.

Do you face any harassment on the job?

I don't receive harassment. As a woman, it’s all down to presentation. If you behave like a woman with low self-esteem or one that craves attention, then you would definitely receive it. Prevention is always better than cure. I usually attend sets with my manager or a person I know.

How much do you receive per video?

I don't discuss my figures openly but I am the highest paid model in videos. And I get paid more than most runway models here. What they make in 2 to 3 days I make in one. The Lord has been and is my shepherd.

How many videos have you appeared in?

Haha! Enough to be noticed.

How does your family feel about your job? Do they support you?

Yes, they always provide their love and advice. They are my backbone. My mother and father have inspired all the building blocks for who I am as a person. My gratitude is endless.

watch vee in skales mukulu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM