News News News!

Bu hafta yayınladığım post sayısından tembellik yaptığımı düşünebilirsiniz ama bu yazıyı okuyunca sanırım bana hak vereceksiniz :) Ayrıca bazı fotoğraflar sadece ön gösterim, devamı gelecek ;)
If you check the number of the posts I published this week you may think that I was totally lazy but the truth is I tried to do so many things in such a tiny amount of time :) Some photos are just a sneak peak, more will come ;)

Boş durmadım, yeni bir DIY kolye daha yaptım! Hem de mavinin en güzel tonlarıyla :)
I made another DIY necklace! In the most beautiful shades of blue :)

Annemin deyişiyle "oyuncak (gibi) çanta" edindim ve kombinledim.. Çok tatlı değil mii?
In my mom's words I found a "toy bag".. Isn't it really cute?

Beste Gürel'in Teşvikiye'deki showroom'una gittim, tabi ki fotoğrafların devamı gelecek..
Went to Beste Gürel's showroom at Teşvikiye, more will come for sure..

High school will be fun, they said. There will a party every night, they said.
12. sınıfların hazırladığı posterlere çook güldüm :D
The posters which 12th grades prepared made me LOL :D

Galiba mangolu suflenin bağımlısı oldum :P
I think I got addicted to souffle with mango essence :P

Araba desenini es geçemedim, Prada değilse ne olmuş yani? Benimki de Primark'tan ;)
I couldn't pass car prints, what happens if it's not a Prada? My one is from Primark ;)

4 gece arka arkaya elektrikler kesilince İstanbul'un geri kalanı ne yapıyormuş diye baktım, kafamdan hikayeler kurdum.. 
When electricity gone 4 nights in a row, I checked rest of Istanbul and what they're doing..

Son olarak çok çalıştım ve elimden gelenin en iyisini yapmaya baktım :)
Last of all worked hard and tried to do the best :)

Bu bir hafta boyunca kendimi bin hafta geçirmiş gibi hissettim ama olsun.. Pazartesiden itibaren mazeret yok, bol bol post var ;) Herkese mutlu pazarlaar!
It was just a week but if you ask me I can say that I lived it like thousand weeks.. Beginning from Monday there will be no excuses, more post ;) Have a nice Sundaay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM