Early Summer Time :)

Son zamanlarda bol bol gezip tozduğumdan olacak herhalde, bol bol ne giydim yazısı da geliyor :) Bu kombinde İskandinavlardan ilham aldım, tek eksiğim çırpı bacaklar :D Benim için yaz gelmiş bile!
Lately I'm preparing more outfit posts, maybe because I'm out all the time :) This time I got inspired by Scadinavian girls, I have everything except skinny legs :D Whatever, summer is already here for me!

Meşhur mint rengini bir de böyle giyeyim dedim.. Her ne kadar kendimize yakışanı giydiğimizi iddia etsek de ister istemez elim bu kazağın beyazı yerine mint rengi olanına gitti :)
And another mint outfit.. Even we say that we choose what looks good on us, my hands went to the mint one, while there was standing also a white version of this sweater :)

Karışık bilezikler / Various bracelets

Tüm kış boyunca bu modelde bir bot aradım ve daha yeni hiiç beklemediğim bir yerde karşıma çıktılar! Tahmini olan var mı? :D
I searched for these kind of boots all winter long and finally found them at a totally unexpected place! Does anybody has a guess? :D

Kazak / Sweater: Bikbok (new)
Şort / Shorts: Stradivarius
Çanta / Bag: Eastpak
Botlar / Boots: Binicilik ürünleri mağazası / Riding equipment store (new)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM