My Fashiolista World!

Bir üye olmadığım bu site eksikti doğrusu.. Ben de mahrum kalmayayım onca kıyafet, ayakkabı ve çantadan istedim, hemen bir hesap açtım! Açar açmaz bir neon - overdose yaptığımı rahatça görebilirsiniz :D
I signed up nearly everwhere, just a Fashiolista account was missing.. I couldn't stand to miss more clothes, shoes and bags, so signed up there too! As I signed up, you can see that I did a neon - overdose :D
 

Ortaya gerçek wishlist'imle rüyama giren parçaların birleşimi çıktı.. İnsanın kendi stil profili görmesi açısından süper olduğunu düşünüyorum, mesela kendi sayfama baktığımda bolca renk ve herkesin giymeye cesaret edemeyeceği parçalar görüyorum :) 
My style profile currently includes my real wishlist and my dream wishlist.. And Fashiolista is also good to see your style, for instance I see lots of colour and many pieces that people won't dare to wear :)

Takip etmek isteyenler için buradayııım ;)
For the ones who wants to follow me, I'm heree ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM