L'oreal Caresse Ruj - Cheeky Magenta

Geçen hafta çok yorgun olarak döndüğümde, odamda benim için bir sürpriz vardı :) Ben kendisiyle tanışıp kaynaştım, sıra sizde!
 Last week when I got back to home, there was a box waiting for me in my room :) I met L'oreal Caresse Lipstick that way and want to show you too!
 Barbara Palvin, L'oreal markasının en genç yüzü olmuş. Ama bu rujun hedef kitlesinin genç kızlar ya da genç stile sahip kadınlar olduğunu düşünürsek iyi bir seçim olmuş..
Barbara Palvin is the youngest face of L'oreal. If we think that target audience is young girls or women who have young style, she is pretty good choice..


 Vaadettikleri; hafif bir his, rahat sürüm, hem parlaklık hem de biraz renk :)
What it promises to us; a light feeling on lips, easy application, a bit shine and a bit colour :)

 Minik pembe balonumu çook sevdim :D Demek hafiflik konusunda kendilerine çok güveniyorlar, ha? Deneyip görüciğiz ^^
I loved my balloon :D On it, it's written "light as air". So they believe in their product a lot, don't they?
We'll try and see ^^

 Ve ta-daa, benim rengim 07 Cheeky Magenta. Dudaklarımda nude ve turuncu tonlarını çok sevsem de pembenin yeri benim için hep ayrı.. 
And here is my colour, 07 Cheeky Magenta. Even you can see nudes and oranges a lot my lips, I love the pinks most of all..

Gördüğünüz gibi olay bu. Renkler beklediğinizden çok hafif çıkıyor. Nivea'nın renkli nemlendiricileri veya geçen sene olay yaratan Clinique Chubby Stick'lere rakip olur, tek farkı 16 renkle çıkış yapması ;) Nemlendirme hissini sevmiş olsam da bu ruj benim makyaj çantama sadece yazları girebilir. Ben parlak & neon renklerimle çook mutluyum!
And this is the deal. The colour comes out much more lighter than you think. This lipstick can compete with Nivea Lip Care or last year's most popular product Clinique Chubby Stick but L'oreal got an advantage with 16 different colours ;) Even I liked it's soft feeling, I love my bright & neon colours much moore!

*Bu ürün tanıtım amaçlı olarak gönderilmiştir, yazdıklarım şahsi görüşlerimdir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM