Care Less

Saçım fazlasıyla dağınık. Umursuyorum mu? Hayır.
Ya mini etek giydiğimde beni kınayarak bakan insanları? Ona da bir hayır.
Alışveriş merkezinde fotoğraf çekmemizi garipseyenleri? Bir hayır daha.
My hair is a real mess. Do I care? No.
Or the people who look at me in a strange way when I wear mini skirts? One more no.
The people who look at me in a strange way when we took photos? Another no too.

Bu kombinle dışarı çıktığım gün üç dakika içinde hazırlanmak zorunda kalmayı? Hayır, gördüğünüz gibi ilk elime geleni giydim :)
Halkın içine makyajsız karışmayı? Yine hayır.
Bu sıralar benim için mutluluğun kestirme yolu, umursamamaktan geçiyor..
On the day I go out with this outfit, the fact that I must had to be ready in three minutes? As you see no, I wore the first thing I found :)
Being without make-up & all natural? No again.
Recently I found out that I'm more happy when I care less..

Elbise/ Dress: H&M
Ceket/ Jacket: Terkos / A local bazaar
Çanta/ Bag: Oasap
Botlar/ Boots: Binicilik mağazası / A riding equipment store

ps. Bu arada son günlerdeki kahverengi sevgime anlam verebilen varsa, bana da haber versin! :D
ps. If you can find the reason that I'm obsessed with brown lately, please inform me too! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM