13. Cuma / Friday 13th

Malum geçtiğimiz cuma 13. Cuma'ydı. Ne kara kedinin, ne de merdiven altından geçmenin uğursuzluğuna inanmam ama nedendir bilinmez 13. Cuma'da bir şeyler kesin ters gidecek gibi bir beklentim var. Neyse ki sorunsuz atlattık o günü :) Diğer "normal" günler daha uğursuz çıktı!
As you know last Friday was Friday 13th. Even I don't believe curse of black cats or walking under stairs, I can't be sure about Friday 13th. Thanks God, everything went ok :) Other "normal" days were cursed more than that day!

Ben sanırım biraz da içgüdüsel olarak madem günüm kötü geçicek, koyu renkler giyeyim bari moduna girmişim. Ama son anda işi abartmayım, kombinime bir tutam renk eklediğim için kendime bir aferin :D
 I guess I was in a pessimist mood (thinking that most of things will go wrong, because it's Friday 13th) but at least I saved the outfit with a pinch of yellow, well done to me :D

Atlet / Top: Zara
Jeans & Ceket / Jeans & Coat: Mango
Çanta / Bag: H&M
Sneakers: Forever New

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM