Do or Don't? #2

Bu fotoğrafı görünce öyle küçük çaplı falan da değil, gayet büyük çaplı bir şok geçirdim. Hemen sizin fikrinizi alalım:
When I saw this photo I was shocked. Now I'm curious about your opinions:

ERKEKTE OJEYE EVET Mİ, HAYIR MI?
YES OR NO TO NAIL POLISH ON MEN?
Seal'ın tercihi taupe olmuş. Seal's choice was taupe.

Benim görüşüm olmazsa olmaz tabii :) Sanırım biraz tutucuyum ama kesinlikle "don't". Bir tek şeffaf cilaya sesim çıkmaz ya da çok çok açık ten rengine. (Çok asiyim ayaklarındaysa siyaha da belki göz yumarım.) Evet erkekte bakımlı tırnaklar gerçekten artı puan ama erkek arkadaşımla da oturup bu gece ne renk oje sürsek diye düşünmek istemezdim doğrusu :D
I won't let you go before I tell my opinion :) You may think I'm a little bit conservative about this but my limits are clear polish, very light skin tones or black (if he is a really rebellious one.) Men, who have nails in good repaired get bonus points from me but I really don't want to talk about nail polishes with my bf :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM