Valiz Hazırlama Sanatı / Art of Packing

 Sezonun ikinci seyahati için hazırlıklar tamamlanıyor.. Bunun bir sonucu olarak ben ve valizim bakışıyoruz. Bunca yıllık seyahat + valiz hazırlama tecrübeleri üstümde pek bir etki bırakamamış demek ki..
The preparations for second holiday of the season are nearly done.. As a result of this, I exchange glances with my luggage. So this is story of I have understood that my experience of travelling + packing for all those years wasn't enough..

Son seyahatimde ihtiyaç duymadığım (ihtiyaç duymayacağımı düşündüğüm) hiçbir şeyi valizime almamış, bunun bir sonucu olarak soğuk ve yağmurlu Viyana'ya bir valiz dolusu şortla gitmiştim (+pijamasız) :D
While getting ready to my last vacation I didn't put anything which I thought that I may not wear it in my luggage and landed on cold and rainy Vienna with a luggage full of shorts (+without pyjamas) :D

Louis Vuitton geçtiğimiz günlerde "Art of Packing" adıyla bir video yayınladı. Adım adım valiz hazırlama rehberi. Seyrederken her şey inanılmaz mantıklı gözükse de valizimi hazırlarken tek bir tanesini bile uygulayamıyorum. Sonuç: Kaos. Louis Vuitton released a video named "Art of Packing" couple of days ago. A guide to prepare a luggage step by step. While watching it, everything seemed so right to me but wasn't that right when I tried to transfer all the information I got while making up my luggage. Result is nothing but chaos.
Neyse ki bu defa işim daha kolay, plan deniz tatili olunca tek yapmam gereken valizimi alabildiğine şort, atlet, sandalet ve bikiniyle doldurmak ;) At least this time all I need for a holiday, going to spent at seaside, is as many as shorts, tanktops, sandals and bikinis ;)
 Ve pes ediyorum! En iyisi elime gelen ilk parçalarla valizimi hazırlamak. Hem belli mi olur, yaratıcılığımı arttırır tatil boyunca alakasız parçaları birbirine uydurma çalışması :) Valiz hazırlamak gerçekten bir sanatmış demek! And I give up! The best will be probably making up my luggage with first items I'll pick from my wardrobe. It may be even better for me & my creativity to match so many indifferent pieces :) Now I stand that packing is a kind of art!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM