Rumoured Prophecy From Prophet TB Joshua that Many 2go Users will Die today

The rumours circulating around many social sites have it that popular nigerian prophet TB Joshua has warned that many 2go and facebook users who go online today would meet their death as many death demons have been released into these sites, "that's according to my various sources"



According to one of my sources NGNewspapers this deaths would not only occur in nigeria but would be a global phenomenon, one other source also claimed to have quoted TB Joshua as saying that this mass death would make news on CNN.



Well as for me I have told the people I know who use 2go to stay off, I just hope this does not happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM