Eşarplasak da mı Saklasak?

 D&G'nın estirdiği "eşarp deseni" fırtınasına ben de yıllar önce aldığım ama bir türlü kullanamadığım Polo Garage eşarp şapkayla dahil oldum.. Hafif kumaşıyla yazın kullanmak için çok güzel :) Kombinin geri kalanını sade tutmayı seçtim, uyumlu tonlardaki mint atlet, beyaz şort & sandaletler ve mavi aksesuarlarla tamamladım.
The question is to join the group of people who wear scarf prints or not to. During my vacation I chose being one of them with Polo Garage scarf hat which I found in my closet. If you not sure about it, I can say that it's perfect for summer days :) I kept the rest simple with a min top, white shorts & sandals and blue accessories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM