Sevgili Yaz, / Dear Summer,

Kısacık bir süre için gelmiştin, kendi adıma konuşuyorum ki her şey çok güzeldi! Hatta birkaç gün içinde giyerim umuduyla tüm sandaletlerimi ayakkabı dolabımın ön taraflarına dahi taşımıştım.. Derken hava geri soğudu, sağanak yağmurlar yağdı. Hazırlıklar tamam, seni bekliyoruz :)
You have been here for a tiny amount of time, I'm speaking for myself, it was so nice! I also arranged my sandals, hoping I can wear them in couple of days.. Then it became colder again and rained. All the preparations are done, we're waiting for you :)

Sandalet giyerim planlamasıyla ojelerimi de sürdüm. Renk Rimmel London'un yeni gelen renklerinden Sun Downer. Gün batımı turuncusu ya da yaz gecelerinde yudumluyacağınız Sex on the Beach renginde ;)
The colour is from Rimmel London's newest colours, Sun Downer. Its a sunset orange or the colour of Sex on the Beach, which you drink at summer nights ;)

Çirkin sandaletlerim de hazır. Bazı şeyler vardır, kesinlikle güzel değillerdir ama bir yandan çok da çekicilerdir, işte bu yüzden çok seversiniz. Bu sandaletlere karşı duyduğum hislerin tanımı bu. Bir sokak stili blogunda gördüm, aşık oldum, aradım ama bulamadım, sonra Asos'ta karşıma çıktı! Ve bugüne geldik..
Even my ugliest pair of sandals are ready. There is a few things in life, you know that they aren't beautiful but they attract you somehow. I can say that I feel exactly this for my sandals. I saw them on a street style blog, loved them, searched but couldn't find, then they appeared on Asos! And we came to day..

Sevgiler, Eda
Loves, Eda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM