Müzik Köşesi / Listen Now: Metronomy

Bu grup aslında yeni bir keşif değil.. Uzun zamandır fazlaca severek dinliyorum :) Türkiye konserleri de ufukta gözükünce keşfetmeyenler de bir an önce keşfetsin, kaçırmasınlar istedim ;)
Actually Metronomy isn't a new discover for me.. I'm listening them for a long time :) But as I learned that their concert programm also includes Turkey, I decided to introduce them to you so you can also come to concert ;)

1999 yılında kurulmuş bir İngiliz electro/indie pop grubu Metronomy. Şarkılarını seviyorum çünkü üstümde sakinleştirici ve stres azaltıcı etkileri var. Özellikle gün sonuna doğru en az bir doz Metronomy iyi geliyor :P
An English electro/indie pop band formed in 1999. I love their songs because they all have tranquillizing effect on me. Especially at the end of a day at least one dose of Metronomy makes me feel always better :P 

Son albümleri English Riviera'daki çoğu şarkıyı çok seviyorum ama "The Look" hayatımın şarkısı diyebilirim! "The Bay", "Everything Goes My Way", "Radio Ladio", "Corinne" ve "She Wants" da diğer sevdiklerim :D
I love most of the songs from their last album English Riviera but I can say "The Look" is the song of my life! "The Bay", "Everything Goes My Way", "Radio Ladio", "Corinne" and "She Wants" are other loved ones :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM